Note for Oral Abstract Presenters: Please refer to your abstract scheduling notification email or refer to the Interactive Scientific Program for the number of minutes allocated to your presentation.
All MASCC 2015 Invited, Sponsored and Oral Presentation speakers are requested to submit their presentations on-site to the MASCC/ISOO 2015 Speakers' Ready Room at least 1 hour before the start of your session. The MASCC/ISOO 2015 Speakers' Ready Room will be clearly sign posted at the MASCC/ISOO 2015 Meeting.
Should you wish to use the MASCC/ISOO 2015 PowerPoint Template, please click on the link below to download the template.
MASCC 2015 PowerPoint Template.pptx
PLEASE NOTE, ALL SPEAKERS ARE REQUESTED TO INCLUDE A SLIDE DISCLOSING ANY CONFLICT OF INTEREST AT THE BEGINNING OF THEIR PRESENTATION. THE TEMPLATE SLIDE MAY BE DOWNLOADED HERE:
3c Faculty Disclosure Slide MASCC 2015.ppt
If using a PowerPoint (or any other computer) presentation, please note you need to bring it on a CD, a DVD or on a "disk on key" Memory stick (using the USB port in the computer) and load it on one of the conference' computers in the Speakers' Ready Room, at least 1 hour before the start of the session.
Please note that the conference computers in the session halls are being supplied with Office 2013.
If combining video films with PowerPoint, please make sure to check it in the session hall where your lecture is taking place during a coffee or lunch break prior to your session, at least 30 minutes before the start of the session - even after checking it in the Speakers' Ready Room.
Alternatively you may supply your own laptop computer. In such a case please confirm that it has a VGA socket for external signal and come to check it first in the Speakers' Ready Room as soon as you arrive and later on in the session hall where your lecture is taking place during the coffee or lunch break prior to your session, at least 30 minutes before the start of the session.
Important note for Macintosh users:
In order to use MAC presentations on a PC compatible computer please note that you need to prepare it according to the instructions below, before bringing it to the Speakers' Ready Room:
1. Use a common font, such as Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana etc. (special fonts might be changed to a default font on a PowerPoint based PC).
2. Insert pictures as JPG files (and not TIF, PNG or PICT - these images will not be visible on a PowerPoint based PC ).
Alternatively you may use your own Macintosh laptop computer. In such a case please confirm you provide it with a VGA adaptor for external signal and come to check it first in the Speakers' Ready Room as soon as you arrive and later on in the session hall where your lecture is taking place during the coffee or lunch break prior to your session, at least 30 minutes before the start of the session.
Please note that VHS Video projection, 35 mm' slide projection and Overhead projection (projection of transparencies) will not be available.
PROFFERED PAPER AND EXPERT OPINION SESSION PRESENTERS
1. Abstracts scheduled in Proffered Paper and Expert Opinion sessions are allocated 8 minutes oral presentation followed by expert opinion of 6-12 minutes
2. Presentations should be prepared in PowerPoint and limited to 10 SLIDES (including the Title slide).
3. The PowerPoint presentation must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, May 26, 2015 so that they can be provided to the session expert in advance of the Meeting
4. In addition, PowerPoint presentations should be uploaded onsite in the Speakers' Ready Room at least one hour before the start of the session.
Please prepare your poster on one sheet of Bristol board or laminated paper as per the below image. Alternatively presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets.
o It is suggested that your poster be 90cm wide x 120cm long (portrait).
o Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
o The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
o Posters will be displayed in three shifts: Thursday, June 25, Friday, June 26 & Saturday, June 27.
o Posters may be mounted from 08:00 AM on the presentation date and should be displayed until the end of the day.
o Please refer to the MASCC/ISOO 2015 Final Program book that you will receive upon arrival at the Meeting for the poster board number assigned to you. Please use the board with the same number.
o Poster presenters are requested to be present at their designated poster board(s) to answer questions during coffee and lunch breaks, the MASCC/ISOO 2015 Welcome Reception (Thursday, June 25) and MASCC/ISOO 2015 Poster Reception (Friday, June 26).
o Double sided tape and technical equipment will be available onsite for the mounting of posters. Staff will also be in the poster area to assist you.
o The MASCC/ISOO 2015 Organizing Committee will not be responsible for posters that are not removed on time.
POSTER DISCUSSION PRESENTATIONS
In addition to the Poster, Poster Discussion presenters are requested to prepare the following:
- Abstracts selected for Poster Discussion presentation are allocated 3 minutes followed by discussion.
- Presentations should to be prepared in PowerPoint and limited to 5 SLIDES (including the Title slide).
- The PowerPoint presentation must be submitted to email@example.com by Tuesday, May 26, 2015 so that they can be provided to the discussant in advance of the Meeting
- PowerPoint presentations should be uploaded onsite in the Speakers' Ready Room at least one hour before the start of the session.
POSTER PRINTING SERVICE
The Learner's Digest International Europe's Call4Posters® service is available to all poster presenters. The Call4Posters® service allows you to create your poster online, have it printed and shipped either for pick up at the Meeting, or your choice of address.
More information on how to access the website www.call4posters.com/mascc will be sent to poster presenters mid April 2015.